April is Autism awareness month. I created this broken circle in honor of my son, Marshall. He was diagnosed at age 5 when he started school, but we always knew there was something different about him. He was incredibly intelligent for his age, memorizing foreign alphabets and drawing the characters over and over, Writing his name at age 2, and counting to well over 100 before he turned 2. He was, however, not like other kids. Now we know why. He's one of the lights of my life! <3
* The watermark will not appear on the original
* You will receive a black and white high resolution (300dpi) PDF so that you may print at whatever size you prefer (Original scan at 600 dpi), on what ever paper you prefer.
* This a DOWNLOADABLE file only
* You can download the file and print as many times as you like for personal use.
* You will NOT receive a physical item in the mail.
* This item is for personal fun only, it cannot be resold or used for commercial use.