1. Write a program that plays the popular scissor-rock-paper game.
Exercise 3.17 (Description below)
2. Revise the program to let the user continuously play until either the user or the computer wins more than two times.
Game: scissor, rock, paper
Write a program that plays the popular scissor-rock-paper game.
Rules of the game:
· A scissor can cut a paper,
· a rock can knock a scissor, and
· a paper can wrap a rock.)
The program randomly generates a number 0, 1, or 2 representing scissor, rock, and paper.
The program prompts the user to enter a number 0, 1, or 2
The program displays a message indicating whether the user or the computer wins, loses, or draws.
Here are sample runs:
scissor (0), rock (1), paper (2): 1 <Enter
The computer is scissor. You are rock. You won
2. scissor (0), rock (1), paper (2): 2 <Enter
The computer is paper. You are paper too. It is a draw
You'll get 1 file (16.9KB)