PSY 470 Week 3 Article Critique 1
Somatic, Dissociative and Mood Disorders
After reading “Antidepressant-associated
mood-switching and transition from unipolar major depression to bipolar
disorder: A review in your course resources”, write a 500-750-word article
critique addressing the following questions:
- What did you think of the article? What interesting
questions did the article raise for you?
- How did the article relate to topics presented in the textbook?
- What implications does the article have for the field
of psychology and for society at large?
- Should people with bipolar disorder be encouraged to
seek treatment, even if they do not desire treatment?
- Compare and contrast the symptoms and treatments of
unipolar depression and bipolar depression.
Use the GCU Library databases,
include a minimum of two outside references or other resources to highlight and
support your viewpoint.
Prepare this assignment according to
the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success
Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric.
Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar
with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this
assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success
You'll get 1 file (31.8KB)