In addition to the e-Business Plan template under the Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan….
In addition to the e-Business Plan template under the Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan section heading, add a Data-Driven Web Analytics Plan of 4–5 pages that includes the following for the case study organization:
- Create a business strategic goals statement (include at least 6 goals).
- Develop an action plan for achieving the strategic goals.
- Define the necessary benchmarks (including sales trends for the last 12 months).
- Define a time frame for achieving the strategic goals.
- Determine a budget to be allocated to achieving the strategic goals.
- Create a free Web site analytics account at Analytics, and install the tracking code on the free Web site that was created here:Web site.
- Create an analytics profile (including 4 conversion goals).
- Create 4 tracking URLs.
- Schedule 4 reports to be sent to your e-mail.
- Embed 4 screenshots of your analytics dashboard.
- Discuss how you will make comparisons between metrics.
Note: Because this Web site is fictitious and minimalist in nature, you will be using mock data. To facilitate the aggregating of Web analytics on your Web site, you will have to visit your own Web site. If desired, you can share the URL with the class to allow other students to visit your Web site.
All sources should be cited both in the text and in the references using APA format.
Name the document "yourname_EBUS310_IP3.doc."
You'll get 1 file (90.4KB)
More products from Joe Philips (Tutor)