You will use the jMonkey SDK engine and BasicGame with the Scene from Homework 2
Instructions You will use the jMonkey SDK engine and BasicGame with the Scene from Homework 2 to modify and enhance your scene. The requirements are as follows:
- The scene will include at least 10 objects 5 of which are moveable and the other 5 immoveable objects.
- The object types can vary (i.e. box, sphere, etc.), and each type must be distinguishable using different materials.
- Each object must be bound to allow for collision.
- At least two characters must also be part of the scene and the characters must be allowed to rotate left and right.
- It is strongly encouraged to leverage the Physics, Character, and Input classes to complete the Project (see the Week 3 video and source code link).
- The projectiles used as "bullets" can be of any object type of your choosing.
- The scene must include a BitmapText that is updated with a "Hit" when a collision occurs (HINT: Use the result of the CollisionResult object)
- All source code and project files (use the Export Project from the File menu to create a zip file)
- ZIP file naming format is LASTNAME_PROJECT1_CMSC325.zip
- Compile and run instructions
You'll get 1 file (6.3MB)