JUnit Test Classes
You will be creating a JUnit Test Class for Gradebook.java,
that has been provided for you.
1. Add a getScoreSize() method to the Gradebook class which
2. Add a toString() method to the Gradebook class that
returns a string with each score in scores separated by a space. Create the
Test Class GradebookTester.
1. Select the setUp and tearDown method.
2. Select all of the methods of Gradebook, except for the
constructor to create tests for.
3. In the setUp method of GradebookTester, create at least
two objects of Gradebook of size5. Call the addScore method for each of the
Gradebook classes at least twice (but no more than 5 times).
4. In the teardown
method of GradebookTester, set the two objects of Gradebook to null;
5. Create test for the methods of Gradebook: a. addScore
a.i. Use the toString method to compare the contents of what is in the scores
array vs. what is expected to be in the scores array
You'll get 1 file (5.1KB)