MGT 311 Week 4 Groups, Teams, and Conflict
MGT 311 Entire Course Link https://uopcourses.com/category/mgt-311/ MGT 311 Week 4 Groups, Teams, and Conflict Part I: Team Strategy Plan You are part of a group of newly hired team superintendents with Riordan Manufacturing. Your group was hired to lead new teams and begin production of the newly designed CardiCare Valve heart valves. This will be at the organization’s Pontiac, MI, location that is currently manufacturing custom plastic parts. Many of the production employees are current employees from other divisions, and the company expects to hire some new employees. Resources: Riordan Manufacturing Virtual Organization, and University of Phoenix Material: Team Strategy Plan Review the Riordan Manufacturing intranet site and the Human Resource section under Demographics, Employees, Employee Files, and Reports. Prepare a plan to create the teams. Address the following in your plan:
- Identify various strategies available to build teams.
- What challenges or barriers may happen?
- How will the best strategy be determined?
- What measures will you use to determine if the team is operating successfully
- The various conflict management strategies
- The strengths and weaknesses of each
- Considerations for selecting a strategy
- Alternate strategies
- Possible challenges
You'll get 1 file (23.0KB)
More products from uopehelp