ACC 544 Complete Class /Internal Control Systems
Product DescriptionACC 544 Complete Class /Internal Control Systems ACC 544 Week 1 Recommendation Brief for an Internal AuditorA client has an out-of-control system. A recommendation has been made to hire an internal accountant.
- Write a recommendation brief of no more than 700 words for the client, justifying the benefits of using an internal auditor.
- Conclude your recommendation by referring a person for the job based on their background.
- Explain how the background benefits the client.
- Write a report of no more than 700 words, justifying the need for the system when controls are in place with insurance and portfolio approaches.
- Explain why current approaches are valid but why an internal system will be more beneficial.
- Prepare a comprehensive checklist for evaluating internal controls.
- Apply the checklist to outline phases of the control evaluation.
- Design a proposal for appropriate controls to cover cash, sales, accounts receivable, inventory, and production
- Imagine you are a company controller.
- Identify the internal control reporting options.
- Create criteria against which the options may be evaluated.
- Include internal controls for IT.
You'll get 1 file (38.4KB)