ACC 455 Complete Class Corporate Taxation
Product DescriptionACC 455 Complete Class Corporate TaxationACC 455 Week 1 Individual Tax Return Position PaperSuppose you have a concern about taking a particular position on a tax return. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that discusses the following:
- What are the primary sources of tax law?
- What are the secondary sources of tax law?
- What is substantial authority?
- What is the role of the courts and the Internal Revenue Service in interpreting and applying the sources of tax law?
- C:2-3 Black LLC
- C:2-54 Bear Corporation
- C:2-56 Tax Strategy for Wildcat Corporation
- What are the requirements for the following deductions: U.S. production activity deduction, dividend received deduction, and net operating loss? Discuss any recent legislative changes.
- C:3-3 Discussion Question – Case Scenario on Tax Elections (Ch. 3)
- C:5-8 Discussion Question – Identify Items as AMT Adjustment or Preference (Ch. 5)
- C:3-37 Problem – Charitable Contributions of Property (Ch. 3)
- C:3-64 Tax Form /Return Preparation Problem – Knoxville Musical Sales Inc. Tax Return Preparation (Ch. 3)
- C:6-5 Discussion Question – Tax consequences of distributions (Ch. 6)
- C:4-29 Problem – Current E&P Computation (Ch. 4)
- C:4-52 Problem – Comparison of Dividends and Redemptions (Ch. 4)
- Sue and Bill plan to open an accounting firm and expect to work full time in the firm. They expect to incur a small loss during their first year of operation and expect to be profitable after the first year. What are the tax law requirements for structuring the business as a partnership or an S corporation? Which would you recommend and why?
- C:9-32 Problem – Partnership Income and Basis Adjustments (Ch. 9)
- C:11-37 Problem – Determination of Pass-Throughs and Stock Basis Adjustments (Ch. 11)
- C:10-1 Discussion Question (Ch. 10)
- C:11-31 Problem – Termination of the Election (Ch. 11)
- C:11-56 Comprehensive Problem – Comparison of Entity Formations (Ch. 11)
You'll get 1 file (38.7KB)