VSKYLABS Guimbal Cabri G2 Project v2.0
The VSKYLABS Guimbal Cabri G2 Project.
This is a virtual aircraft add-on for use with X-Plane 11 flight simulator.
Project main features:
- Project under constant development: Development plan and evolution are including EVERY aspect of the project (3D modeling and textures, flight dynamics modeling, fmod sounds, interactivity, systems etc...).
- Highly engineered, robust helicopter simulation which pushes X-Plane's out-of-the-box features and flight dynamics model to its extent.
- Highly detailed visualization of the Guimbal Cabri G2 helicopter.
- Engineered as a 'Native X-Plane aircraft': Maximum X-Plane compatibility without the use of 3rd party plugins or external coding dependencies.
- Day/Night VFR instrumentation.
- Electronic Pilot Monitor (EPM) - Simplified yet authentic and effective EPM display.
- FULL-VR mode feature, enables to operate and fly the G2 without physical hardware for the pedals.
- Built in compatibility with the AviTab plugin for 3D and VR AviTab visualization and interaction.
- Optional Experimental/LSA grade autopilot included.
- Perfect for new helicopter pilots and for helicopter conversion for fixed wings aircraft pilots - due to its docile flying characteristics and simple yet effective design features.
- Highly responsive support forum.
For thorough project description and information please visit the project's page at the VSKYLABS website: https://www.vskylabs.com/vsl-guimbal-cabri-g2
JetManHuss - VSKYLABS (c) 2019 All Rights Reserved