FL Studio RnB Trap Beat Mixing Template
How to stop wasting hours on mixes that sound unprofessional
If you suffer from ruining your beats with mediocre mixing…
If you waste hours on your mixes that end up sounding thin and cold…
If your beats are scaring away artists because your mixes sound unprofessional…
Then this message is just for you. Here’s why…
You can create professional-quality beats fast...without all the headaches.
And you need to realize, there’s a cost to not dealing with this…
What most people do when they can’t get their RnB Trap beats mixed to a professional standard is they:
- Watch dozens of YouTube tutorials about mixing
- Hire someone with more experience to mix their beats for them
- Mix their beats using trial and error
But for most people, none of that works - here’s why:
- Most YouTube tutorials are NOT focused on teaching you how to mix and master RnB Trap beats. Meaning the information you get is not always helpful.
- YouTube is full of people who are sharing bad information. You’ll still need to spend a lot of time working out what information is useful and what info is trash.
- Hiring someone to mix 1 beat or song is cool. But, hiring someone to mix every beat/song you make will get very expensive, quickly. You gotta have big pockets to keep this up.
- Mixing your beats with no clear direction will keep you releasing wack mixes and wasting tons of time. The time cost of doing this isn’t worth it and you’ll keep making the same mistakes and bad habits.
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
No sales. No downloads. No customers.
Eventually you give up on this music production thing and you desperately try to hide your failures from your family and friends…
You pretend you never uploaded a beat at all...and so does everyone else...
I’ve got an answer that works. Here’s the story:
I used to be in the same position as you - I HATED my mixes.
Every beat I made sounded artificial and cheesy.
Cold and thin.
My drums didn’t hit hard. My melodies were muddy.
My beats sounded wack...
I needed to find a way to add warmth to my beats...I needed to make my music sound like MUSIC...and not sound like something I just sharted out a digital tube…
Easier said than done.
But here’s the thing:
I dedicated over 10 YEARS to understanding the concepts behind mixing…
I went to university to study music production…
I spent countless hours fiddling with settings and getting everything to sound just right…
Beats as warm as a hot cup of coffee…
Then it hit me:
What if I could start EVERY project with the right settings...saving me a LOT of time?
What if every beat I made was already half mixed?
What if I turn this into a template that other RnB Trap producers could use to make their mixes sound professional?
And that’s how I created this RnB Trap Beat Mixing template!
Here’s what using this template did for me:
I used to start every new FL project from scratch…
Adding my samples one by one.
Connecting my channels to mixer tracks…
Adding the EQs and other effects.
But, I don’t do that anymore…
Now I just open up my RnB Trap Beat template and start creating a chord progression…
I spend less time getting my settings right and more time actually creating music…
This template has sped up my mixing process 10x at LEAST...
My beats are almost mixed before I even get to the mixing process.
And, when I'm at the mixing process, all I need to do is adjust a few levels and make some small tweaks...
Now I complete a mix and master of a beat in minutes instead of HOURS.
And it’s not just me.
The best and smartest music producers dominating the charts use templates to speed up their workflow, make more beats and get the sound they want.
When you get this RnB Trap Beat Mixing Template today, you’ll get the key to:
- Mix your beats to a PROFESSIONAL quality
- Start your new beats with them half-mixed already
- Make sure every element of your beat has its own space - getting rid of muddiness and making your 808s and kicks cut through the mix like a hot knife through butter
It all comes as part of:
- A FL Studio 20 Template file (Create and mix your RnB trap beats with the same template I use every day)
- All the settings I use to mix and master my beats (all the effects on the mixer have been loaded with my secret sauce)
- A FREE Drum Kit (Packed with samples that are great for creating RnB Trap beats)
- Instant digital download (after you pay, you'll get the download link sent to your email address IMMEDIATELY)
And, that's not it...
You get all of this for ONLY $10!!
That's less than the price of lunch!
If all this template did was save you hours and get your mixes sounding professional, would it be worth $10?
I bet you’d pay $100 for these results, right?
That means you know this price is a STEAL...
But here's the thing:
The price won’t be this low forever - so act quickly!
You have a choice to make: Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all). You know where that will lead.
Is that really where you want to go?
Take a new action, and get a new result.
Finally give your beats the professional-quality mixing they deserve…
Stop your great ideas being smothered by wack effects and incorrect processing...
Which do you really want for yourself?
Here’s what to do now:
It’s super easy to order...
- Click on that big green button that says “add to cart”
- Enter your details on the next page
- Download your template, unzip the folder and start making a beat!
You need these plug-ins to use this template properly:
Izotope Ozone 8 (Mastering Plug-in)
Seventh Heaven (Reverb)
If you don't have these plug-ins, get this template using ONLY stock FL studio plug-ins here: