Spotify-Ready Vocal Mixing Secrets Template
How To Get Rid Of Your Muddy Vocals And Make Your Vocals Spotify-Ready In Minutes
If you struggle to get the perfect mix for your vocals…
If you hate the way your voice sounds when you listen back to your songs…
If your songs sound amateur and unprofessional because you haven’t got a clue when it comes to mixing your vocals properly…
Then this message is just for you. Here’s why…
You can get professional-quality, CLEAN vocals fast...without all the headaches.
I'm about to reveal how you can do this.
And you gotta realize, there’s a huge cost if you don’t deal with this ASAP…
If You Ignore It, It Just Gets Worse
What most people do when they can’t get their vocals mixed to a professional standard is they:
- Watch dozens of YouTube tutorials about mixing
- Buy a new expensive mic
- Hire someone with more experience to mix their songs for them
- Mix their songs using trial and error
But for most people, none of that works - here’s why:
- Watching YouTube tutorials is a great way to learn more about mixing...if you can find the RIGHT videos. You can also learn alot of terrible mistakes if you end up watching the wrong videos. This is a slow process too.
- Buying a new, more expensive, microphone is what a lot of artists think will solve their vocal problems when they’re new to mixing. It won’t. The problem usually isn’t your mic. It’s your mixing. Even the best microphone will sound trash if you don’t mix your vocals properly. Don’t waste your money, it’s better spent on VSTs and mixing plug-ins.
- Hiring someone to mix 1 song is cool. But, hiring someone to mix every song you make will get very expensive, quickly. You gotta have big pockets to keep this up.
- Mixing your vocals with no clear direction will keep you releasing wack mixes and wasting tons of time. The time cost of doing this isn’t worth it and you’ll keep making the same mistakes and bad habits.
And what happens if you just do nothing? If you just keep doing what you’ve been doing?
No sales. No streams. No fans.
Eventually you give up on this music thing and desperately try to hide your failures from your family and friends…
You pretend you never tried to make music at all...and so does everyone else...
How I Get My Vocals Spotify-Ready FAST
I’ve got an answer that works. Here’s the story:
I took an almost 3 year break from music…
And, when I came back, my mixing skills were TRASH.
I couldn’t get my vocals to sound the way I wanted at all!
The worst part is:
I couldn’t use the vocal mixing template I used before my break because I switched to a new DAW.
I had to start from scratch and that’s not easy.
My vocals were too muddy at first.
I tried different settings.
Then my vocals were too shrill.
I tried and tried…
Trial and error (the LONG way to get anything done).
I did bucket loads of research to see how other people mixed their vocals.
I tried some new tricks…
Over 23 mixing attempts later and...
Finally, I found the right combination of plugins, settings and everything I need to get my vocals CLEAN and ready for release on Spotify.
But I didn’t stop there…
I turned this mix into a template that I could use EVERY TIME I needed to record and mix my vocals…
I used this template on 3 different singles, to make sure it worked perfectly every time.
(I tweaked it a little along the way)
Now I have a foolproof vocal mixing template I use for every song I record.
Then it hit me:
What if other artists could start EVERY project with the right vocal mixing settings...getting their vocals perfect every time?
What if every song they made was already half mixed before they got to the mixing stage?
What if I could allow other artists to download this template to make their mixes sound professional and Spotify-ready?
And that’s how I created the “Spotify-Ready Vocal Mixing Secrets Template” For FL Studio!
It Works For Chart-Topping Artists, And It Will Work For You
Here’s what using this template did for me:
I used to start every mix from scratch…
Testing different settings, one by one.
Connecting my channels to mixer tracks…
Adding the EQs and other effects.
But, I don’t do that anymore…
Now I just open up my “Spotify-Ready Vocal Mixing Secrets Template”, drag in my beat and start recording my song…
I spend less time getting my settings right and more time actually creating music…
This template has sped up my mixing process 10x at LEAST...
My songs are almost mixed before I even get to the mixing process.
And, when I'm at the mixing process, all I need to do is adjust a few levels and make some small tweaks...
Now I can complete a mix and master of a song in minutes instead of HOURS.
And it’s not just me.
The best and smartest artists dominating the charts have engineers that use templates to speed up their workflow, get the artist sounding right and help them make way more songs.
Finally, It's Your Turn
When you get this “Spotify-Ready Vocal Mixing Secrets Template” today, you’ll get the key to:
- Mix your vocals to a PROFESSIONAL quality
- Start your new songs with your vocals half-mixed already
- Never ruin a good song with an amateur mix again
It all comes as part of:
- A FL Studio 20 Template file (Create and mix your vocals with the same template I use every day)
- All the settings I use to mix my songs (all the effects on the mixer have been loaded with my secret sauce)
- A PDF Ebook with all my vocal mixing settings clearly written down (You can use this to copy my settings to any plugin or DAW of your choice)
- Instant digital download (after you pay, you'll get the download link sent to your email address IMMEDIATELY)
And, that's not it...
You get all of this for ONLY $30!!
That's less than the price of dinner at your favourite restaurant!
If all this template did was save you hours and get your vocals sounding professional, would it be worth $30?
I bet you’d pay $100 for these results, right?
That means you know this price is a STEAL...
But here's the thing:
The price won’t be this low forever - so act quickly!
It's Decision Time
You have a choice to make:
Do what you’ve been doing (or worse, do nothing at all).
You know where that will lead.
Is that really where you want to go?
It's time to take a new action, and get a new result.
Finally, give your vocals the professional-quality mixing they deserve…
Stop your great ideas being smothered by wack effects and incorrect processing...
Which do you really want for yourself?
Here’s what to do now:
It’s super easy to order...
1. Click on that big green button that says “add to cart”
2. Enter your details on the next page
3. Download your template, unzip the folder and start recording your song!
You need these plug-ins to use this template properly:
- Autotune (or any pitch correcting plugin - like nectar 3)
- Nectar 3
- CLA-76 Compressor
- Waves Doubler
- Neutron 3 (you can use stock plugins for this)
- Ozone 8 (you can use any limiter you already have, but this is a GREAT plugin to have)
- Seventh Heaven (you can use a stock reverb instead)
- VocalSynth 2 (this is optional, but it’s needed if you want vocoder effects for your ad libs etc.)
- RVRB (you can use a stock reverb instead)
If you don’t have these plugins, you’ll get an error when you load up the template.
But, don’t worry about that error, you can still use the template.
Because FL studio will simply remove the plugins you don’t have installed from the mixer tracks.
You can replace them with the plugins you have, easily.
But, I get it.
You might not have or want to buy all these plugins right now, and that’s okay.
Here’s the good news:
When you get my “Spotify-Ready Vocal Mixing Secrets Template” today, you’ll also get my PDF Ebook showing you ALL my vocal mixing settings.
You can use your own plugins (or stock plugins) and just pop in the figures I’ve written down.
If you can follow a cooking recipe to make scrambled eggs, you can use this PDF to apply my settings to the plugins you already have!
That means you can get your vocals mixed FAST whether you have the same plugins as me or not!
(some of the plugins I use have a unique sound so it’s still worth getting them when you can…)
You'll get 1 file (11.8MB)