Box of Spanish: ¡A Comer!
- A set of six 30-minute lessons
- Designed for Key Stage 2 (best for age 9-11), lower Key Stage 3 (age 11-12) or as a transition unit
- Focuses on the geography of Spain and Spanish food.
- By the end of the six lessons, learners will also be able to describe some foods and conjugate regular -AR verbs. They will also have deciphered a short text and learned a Mexican rhyme.
So what do you get?
- a .pdf document containing detailed lesson plans and all resources needed
- 6 PowerPoint presentations to accompany the lessons
Download an overview from http://www.ideaseducation.co.uk/resources/acomer-overview.pdf
7 files (15.7MB)