Reading to Write: Torres Strait Island Wawa
Year 11 Common Module: Reading to Write - Transition to Senior English
"The Story of Wawa" retold by Walter Waria
Torres Strait Island Narrative – Oral Tradition
- Oral Narrative Link
- Outcome Connections for Year 11 Advanced and Standard English
- Online Reading, Audio and Visual Representations and Contextual Readings
- Activities based on connections to the Rubric
- Lessons created for your convenience – it should span across 3- 4 lessons depending on class times.
- Cross-curriculum priority – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Histories and Cultures.
- Could be given as a homework project.
You'll get 1 file (460.1KB)