EditEd4TV 88 MPH Vol.1

Ed "EditEd4TV" Bauman presents 88MPH V1:

V1 contains 51 Combinators from 7 Hit Songs of the 1980’s!:
Depeche Mode "Just Can't Get Enough"
David Bowie "Let's Dance"
Blondie "Heart of Glass"
Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
Human League "Don't You Want Me"
Madonna "Like a Virgin"
Prince "1999"
Simple Minds "Don't You Forget About Me"
Eurythmics "Sweet Dreams"

88MPH V1 contains all Combinators with all 4 Combinator knobs and buttons mapped to various parameters. Usually Combinator knob 4 is mapped to volume for convenient live use. The remaining knobs and buttons control anything from filter frequency to reverb amount, reverb time, chorus speed, octave settings, and more. Pitch wheel and mod wheel are mapped as well. About 90% of each ReFill is custom Thor and Subtractor patches, with the remaining 10% made up of NN-XT patches which for the most part rely on the Orkester and Factory Soundbank for samples. 

Each and every patch has enormous potential, from the default load-in setting to drastic changes when you alter the programmed parameters... try low octave power drones, and for patches with delay try playing staccato notes in tempo, move the pitch wheel and mod wheel, etc. When you load in a new patch, all the knobs are at either 0%, 50%, or 100%. At first load-in you'll find the patch to be exactly as I used it in my ReCover, so you can simply deviate from there.

PLEASE NOTE: These collections consist of Combinator patches only; sequencer content is NOT provided. Volume 1 requires Reason version 4.0 or higher due to extensive use of Combinator and Thor devices. Volumes 2 and 3 require Reason version 6.0 or higher due to inclusion of The Echo and Neptune devices. A VSTi version is not available - this is a Reason/Record ReFill.

 All sales final, absolutely no refunds whatsoever. If you have a problem with this ReFill we suggest you contact us via email immediately and follow our directions and suggestions.

Price includes a small manual covering the basics of the ReFill content and use.

Also be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel: