Leadership: Performance Metrics - Preparing for the Appraisal Session
This is the second of three sessions in the series entitled Performance Metrics. This module has been designed to bring you practical strategies when preparing for the often dreaded Performance Appraisal Session. As a leader, it is our responsibility to give and receive the necessary feedback that helps to keep an organization and its Talent on the path to sustainable success.
- Determining the Focus for the Appraisal
- Understanding the right tools to use when preparing your session
- Being a proactive listener by understanding your listening type
- Scripting your feedback
- Managing the Appraisal Roadmap for mutual sustainable success
- Comprehensive Participant Guide
- Toolbox for Leaders
©2020, all rights reserved,
You have been issued one licensed copy of this document for personal use only. Any other reproduction or redistribution is strictly prohibited.