Summarize Seasonal Trends: Time of Day, Day of Week and Month
Seasonal Trends Number Crunching Template
Summarize seasonal trends in your data with a self serve analytics template on Sellfy. When people do things - download apps, listen to songs, watch movies, or buy products or services - is as important as what they do. The seasonal trends template let's you identify seasonal trends and do something about it: all you need is one column of date/time data! Summarize with this Office 365 Excel Desktop and Table App template and connect to big data in an Azure SQL Database or a .csv datafile in OneDrive. Here's how to connect Excel to an Azure Analysis Server.
- When do my customers leave?
- What time to they visit?
- Which fiscal quarter is best?
Cool Number Crunching Template Download Instructions
- Press 'Add to Cart' black button.
- Complete order form, click 'Continue' black button.
- Open your e-mail, click to 'Verify' your order.
- Download 'SummarizeSeasonalTrends.xlsm' template.
- Click 'Enable Content', then 'Yes' at top of template.
- Paste date/time data in grey shaded cells of 'Data' worksheet.
- Click the 'Summarize Seasonal Trends!' button.
- Select one column of date/time data.
- Your data is summarized by time of day, day of week and month.
Summarize Seasonal Trends!
NOTE: These cool number crunching templates were developed on an Office 365 Excel Desktop and Table App, Windows PC environment. I can not recommend it will run correctly on MAC or other operating systems. Contact me with questions to make this template work on your data.